Great Oak Hall
Room Capacity 100 people
Great Oaks Hall is on the ground floor and is suitable for a wide variety of uses including conferences, meetings exhibitions and special events such as parties, wedding receptions and discos. It has a kitchenette facility within the hall for the serving of refreshments. The hall has a PA system, hearing loop LCD projector and projection screen.
The Great Oaks Hall can be divided into two smaller rooms both of which have access to the kitchenette facility.
Room Capacity 25 people
Acorns is the smaller section of the Hall, with the facility of the LCD projector and projection screen.
Room Capacity 75 people
Oaks is the larger section of the Hall and ideal for conferences, meetings and events.
Room Capacity 14 people
Located on the first floor, our IT suite has internet connection at every work station. The room is air conditioned, has an overhead LCD projector and projection screen and a height adjustable workstation.
Room Capacity 12
Located on the first floor, this room is ideal for small conferences, larger meetings and training sessions or a breakout room.
Room Capacity 8 people
This is our second meeting room on the first floor. It is ideal for small meetings, training sessions, interviews or a breakout room.
Room Capacity 100 people
Willow is located on the ground floor and is suitable for practical training sessions and meetings. It has an overhead LCD projector and projection screen.
Rates of Hire
Terms and Conditions
- Accept your booking in writing
- Invoice you promptly for the total amount of the booking
- Be as flexible as we can in accepting provisional bookings and dealing with cancellations
- Provide you with suitable catering and refreshments
- Do everything we can to ensure your health and safety within the building
- Provide a high standard of facilities and equipment
- Be flexible and accommodate, wherever possible, any special needs or requirements
We ask you/your delegates to
- Confirm your booking within the given timescale
- Pay in full within 28 days of the date of the invoice
- Pay cancellation charges if required
- Not to bring your own food into the Park Lane Centre
- Observe all health and safety procedures and not act in any way which might compromise the health and safety of anyone using the Centre
- Treat the Centre and its contents with respect and to observe any special requirements for using equipment
- Let us know in advance if you/your delegates have any special access, dietary, or other needs